Which Subject do you hate the most this semester??

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Your Homework! :D

I know it does not sound that interesting to remind you of your homework in my first post, but there's no other way dudes! :)

For Group B:

I forgot to tell you what you're supposed to be writing in the weekend (don't hate me!). Here is it:

Create you OWN cartoon character. Give it a name, draw it, color it, and DESCRIBE it in words. All i'm asking for is ONE paragraph.

See, nothing can be easier than that! :) ummm right?

P.S if any of you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, whether at college, or by email. Deal?! :D

Lina

2 comments:

ħø$$Ý said...

oki doki :D is this one good enough?? (i got plenty of ideas like that... lool) :P

nolly said...

omg it's not homework!!!well technically it is but it's such a great opportunity to show our creative side hehehe!!and it's so easy...thnx miss lina:)