Which Subject do you hate the most this semester??

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A poem...

Hi,this is one of my few personal poems that I'd like to share with you..I am not used to this kind of exposure but here goes..

Earth..
I am the sun,I am the sea
I am the earth,I am a tree

I am the shadow,I am the light
I am the morning and the night

I am the ground beneath your feet
holding you high so you wouldn't fall
and the sun radiating heat
and all the trees so tall

I am the water in the sea
nurturing fish inside of me
I am the rain,I fall to taste the air
I suddenly regret,there's no way to compare
the peace and solitude up there
the peace and serenity within me

I am the sun,I shine and glare
I never bat my eyes,I only stare
falling asleep is not a choice
I serve mankind,I have no voice

I am a wild flower by the side of the road
they step on me with such heavy load
they pick me up and kill me
they bully me,I am not free

I guess you know who I am
mother nature is my name
you destroy me with your own hands
while you know without me it won't be the same

I don't know why you are called mankind
it's just controversy
you are a man,that we do know
but you are far from being kind
you are nothing but blind

like a bat,only without wings
fly away and let me be
I want to live,can't you see?
leave me alone,don't bully me
let me be,let me be,let me be

this is a contribution to help save the world and save mother nature from destruction...I am a friend of nature and I'm proud of it..

4 comments:

Lina said...

Amazing ya Nolly!! :) I'm speechless hun!

~:: Malak ::~ said...

3arfa ya Nolly, I feel the same way wallahi ya benty, ya3ni if this poem was a tad more gloomy, I would've shed tears for it wallahi.

Nice job, all you said is extremely true. We ARE blind bass that's who we are.
Personally, I don't think there's any hope the world might go back in time and regain its health.
We've ruined the greater portion and what's left will die very soon and very much faster!

ħø$$Ý said...

LIKE IT! ;)

You better work wit Mike Shnoda, or Creed :D no really, you are skilled ;) (or maybe not? :P )
Anyway, I liked it :D keep it up!! :D

nolly said...

thanks hossy:)