Which Subject do you hate the most this semester??

Sunday, October 28, 2007

THAT is why I LOVE Photography!!

Ya gama3a I've recently come to believe that if you have the right cam & the right artistic taste, 5alas, it's like you own the ideal ingredients for an artist!
Ra2ii el sha7'sy howa enn a7san tari2a le el ta2ammol fe 7'alq Allah is Photography; it's simply free from our human imperfections!

Kefaya ana ra3'aya awi eih dah! :P Allah yekoon fe 3onko :P :P
ENJOY!

[[Most of these were taken by flickr.com artists, please respect their rights! :) ]]


These are only SOME of what I've really enjoyed :)












7 comments:

ħø$$Ý said...

NICE! ~_~
but i dunno what to say about the pix! :( i like them... but not as ur album on facebook (much better there)

*nehal~* said...

so beatiful f3ln el taswer da 7aga gamela mot bt5alena nt2ml fe kol 7aga w n7s b gamalha keeb on malok post ur favorite pic

~:: Malak ::~ said...

glad u liked them! :)

Lina said...

Photographyyyy is one of the finest arts! I just LOVE it!

Malookaz u reminded me of an essay I wrote (i guess last year) to one of my teachers. It was under the title: What gives me pleasure :) I'm thinkin of posting it for u guys to see Miss Lina the student hehehe!!

I like ur choice of pics! (the ones u posted) bas why not post ur own shots???

~:: Malak ::~ said...

My own shots are aweful ya miss Lina,, I have the worst VGA cam EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!
Lessa ba7awwesh ;)

and YAY! post the essay yalla! hehehe :) 3ashan neshoof miss Lina when she wasn't EVIL yet! :P :P :P

nolly said...

this is beautiful,malak....I love it!

Anonymous said...

yeganeno ya malak
keep it up ;)
i like photography too