Which Subject do you hate the most this semester??

Thursday, October 25, 2007

a story.

hi,it's me again..I'd like you to know,whoever you are reading this blog,that if you have lost someone really special..I share your feelings.I know what you are going through and I know the stages of acceptance...and one of the stages is sharing your emotions with others ..try it.It's really helpful.
I lost one of my best friends a few years ago and I have come to accept the fact that he's dead but still his soul lingers here..and in this poem I hope you would understand me more and feel my love for him because he was like a brother to me...this is for you khaled...

after you are gone
things will never be the same
you left me all alone
so lost in this hard game

I wandered all alone
remembering the way you smile
I know I'll be missing you
and thinking if my life's worthwhile

I know I'll be missing you
but your work's already done
I'm not so sad about it,though
the way God's taken you,you're gone

only tears were the result
without you infront of my eyes
I felt so damn frustrated
and drifted away towards the skies

I know now you're in a better place
far and away from this tiring chase

I wished you took me with you
so that we'd live up our dreams
I know what you would say,though
"nothing's as easy as it seems"

you were definetely an angel
I never had a doubt
take care of yourself
and don't worry about me
cause I know your heart still lingers here
and I know my heart will be with you..

5 comments:

~:: Malak ::~ said...

Awww v_v I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie!
The poem is really expressive begad.

nolly said...

thanks malak really!!!love ya hun..

~:: Malak ::~ said...

just keep writing :D You've got potential girl!! Ya Rab next time matkonsh fe 7aga as unfortunate >_<

*nehal~* said...

ohhh, nolly that is very sentintive i am sorry for lossing ur friend -2nshala tkon 2a5r el 27zan-i like ur poem very much keep on writing poems like that its so lovely

ħø$$Ý said...

really... dunno what to say... =)

touching, easy, deep... really felt it. and you were honest when you wrote it :)

WOW! *stunned* *_*