Which Subject do you hate the most this semester??

Saturday, October 13, 2007

How do I post to our blog?!

This has to be done in a special way,,
If you're not registered in the blog, you can only comment on posts but not post your own.. But in order to make this work we all have to be able to post.

To Become an administrator:
-------------------------------------

Please send me an email with your NAME (or nickname) and E-MAIL to this account: < swirlyivy@gmail.com > .
And I'll send you an invitation within a day isA :)

Enjoy your tiny vacation :)
__________________________________________________________________________

STEPS OF REGISTRATION:
  1. Create a Gmail account.
  2. Sign in with your gmail account.
  3. POST!
I'm sorry, I know it does look like alot of work to do.. but it really ends before you know it :P :P

No comments: