Which Subject do you hate the most this semester??

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Little Teapot!! lol



5alas ya gama3a ana 3ereft what my cartoon character will be :D


THE TEAPOT!! Remember our childhood song??

I'm a little teapot

I'm a little teapot short and stout,

here's my handle, here's my spout.

When the tea is ready hear me shout,

tip me up, pour me out.


lol ana ba2a e5tart el teapot 3ashan kol elle ha2olo enno

short and stout we kaman sahl yetresem!!! :P

Just messing with you tab3an bass el mohem enjoy

this homework cz I think it could be a

hell of alot of fun!!! =)


Enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

ħø$$Ý said...

ana ana ana, ebree2 el shay!! :D

tesda2y ana kont nasy el 7aggat di.. kont bakraha awy zaman, delwa2ty la2etaha 7elwa we kewaysa (wade7 eny delwa2ty a3yal men zaman :D )

bas realy, NICE! :D we el blog kolo 3ala ba3do tamam awy awy awy!!! :D

~:: Malak ::~ said...

eih ya gama3a ma 2olna basadda2 :D tab PLZ PLZ PLZZZ law 3ayzin te3'ayaro ayy 7aga 3'ayarooha.

That's what you're admins. for!! :D

ħø$$Ý said...

ok.. start with the Pink... make it baby blue or sumthin' less girly T_T

other than that every thing else is almost perfect ;)

~:: Malak ::~ said...


:D maheya di el moseeba

shayef kol el widgets elle ma7toota di??? kollaha hate5tefi law 3'ayart el theme :( :(

3ayza ba2a a3da keda sa3teen motawasel we 7add 3ando sabr we me7addar nafso le ayy moseeba ye copy every single HTML code weyrattebhom tany fel new theme :D :D

elle howa a3saby matesta7melsh now :D bass I promise I'll fix this isA some time soon :)

ħø$$Ý said...

law keda.. amlo el pink? we7esh el pink?? meen el kalb el tafeh ely ma3nadoosh zoo2 ely eshtaka?? LOL! wala yehmek...

i know how it feels... it took me more than 5 houres or so to do my myspace profile with HTML n it wasn't as big as this one.. :D

it's really cool, i don't mind but it feels so grily n that's not fair! but not worse than lettin' u re-do it.. np! ;)

~:: Malak ::~ said...

:D enta bet2ol fiha? ana fe3lan a5adt around 5 hours only to get this blog STARTED! lol

bass begad begad hanshoof 7all isA, ana me2addara zoroofak wallahi :D